What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An incredible formula that doubles your business’ profits in 180 days or less
- Learn how to steal customers from your competitors using a little known direct mail technique
- Learn how to create a massive “cash surge” using special events and sales anytime you want
- Learn how to get your customers to immediately increase their orders 37% – 341% or more
- Learn how to make powerful offers to instantly attract new customers to your business
- Learn how to generate non-stop leads for your product or service
- Learn how to get free publicity through radio, newspaper and T.V
- Learn the secret to making a website capture
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Kaizen Marketing System scores 74.79/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.KaizenMarketingSystem.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $69.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: KaizenMarketingSystem.com you’ll also be taken through to KaizenMarketingSystem.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)